SD.KFZ 141 PzKpfw 3 Ausfuhrung G with the 5cm KwK 38L gun. German Africa Corps
Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 23 materials, 2 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- NOTE - In lightwave the 3 Bumpmaps (Shirt_LR and Shirt_RR) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 556568 Vertices - 414716 - 219 Objects - 23 textures - 2 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Panzer III was the common name of a medium tank that was developed in the 1930s by Germany and used extensively in World War II. The official German designation was Panzerkampfwagen III (abbreviated PzKpfw III) translating as 'armoured battle vehicle'.