This is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons. This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision.
The main renders and wireframes were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2.
|| Geometry ||
• 17040 Total Tris
• 9446 Total Polys
• 9516 Total Verts
• A level of detail (LOD) model is also included which reduces the polygon count to 5934 polys.
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Dimensions: W:100'' x L:250'' x H:99''
• Model centered at the origin
• All textures, materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2
• Tested in Unreal Engine 4
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, gloss, normal and ambient occlusion (AO) maps
• This product includes many different variations of texture maps so the containers can have different colors and different amounts of rustiness.
• Textures in .tga format
• Extra high resolution 4096x4096 textures are also available as a separate download upon purchase.
• Textures made for Physically Based Rendering (PBR)
• Model texture paths are stripped
One final note: Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.