High-quality, high-resolution Plane Tree for close-up renders, especially suited to high-end architectural renders.
Warning, at 1.5m polygons, the model is large and best used as a proxy in order to conserve resources.
The Max 2010 model is fully textured and shaded for Vray 2.0. Just drop to your scene and use either as such or as a proxy.
Modelled with GrowFX, the tree includes such realistic features as:
- real-world scale,
- branches that merge naturally into the trunk,
- perfectly flowing UVs for the bark,
- several shades of leaves for added realism
- hand-made leaf and bark textures.
- Translucent materials for the leaves
The provided maps include a displacement map for the bark, for even higher realism.
The OBJ version does not include materials but is made of separated meshes, all of them properly UVed, in order to allow for easy material creation.