|3ds Max 8|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
Aug 13, 2010
All elements are modular and can be expanded or re-organised to create larger scenes.
Textures are high res (suitable for close-ups).
roof access towers, antenna, satelite dishes, telecommunications tower, billboard, water tower, chimney, various air conditioners, skylight, vents & grills, ducts, piping, signs, electrical boxes and cables.
Notes : No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into your scene and start rendering.
File formats: .max / .3ds / .obj / .lwo / .fbx / .x
Everything to render the previews seen here is supplied.
• High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
• Model resolution optimised for efficiency - faster rendering with realistic results !
• Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
• No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
• No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering
Models: downloadable model packages containing all necessary texture files. The .obj package comes with an additional materials file.