High detail 3D model of a Gobo lamp
- Realistic design based on real world model
- Extra clean geometry (good for close-ups)
- Fully UV textured
- Ready for animation (correct pivot points & hierarchy)
- High resolution textures for color, bump and patterns
- 25 different sample patterns included
- Ideal for visualizations of clubs, show events, ...
- The model is made up of 4% Triangles (1837) and 96% Quadrangles (44898).
- gobo_c.tif (4096 * 4096 px)
- gobo_b.tif (4096 * 4096 px)
- gobo_fx.tif (1141 * 1141 px)
All scenes include 25 differently textured pattern discs / plates to create the Gobo light effects as seen in the 'Usage Example' image above. The pattern discs are placed inside the lamp case (in front of the glass lens). Simply select the pattern disc you want and delete or hide the others.
Only the native scene format (Cinema 4D) includes a basic spotlight setup. In all other applications, you'll need to add a visible spotlight and place it inside the lamp case to create the shown light effect.