M4A2 Sherman - Mid Production with the early turret and the 75mm M3 L/40 gun - US Marine Corps - Pacific Theatre
Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the Bumpmaps (Gun_R, Body_Bump and Turret_Bump ) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- Polygones - 259410 Vertices - 197298 - 391 Objects - 17 Materials - 3 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The M4 Sherman, formally Medium Tank M4, was the primary tank used by the United States during
World War II. The M4A2 was the only diesel engined version of the Sherman tank to see service in large numbers, mainly serving with the USSR as Lend Lease equipment and with the US Marines, the British and the Free French. As a consequence of having a diesel engine, the M4A2 version's engine deck and back end is distinctly different from all other versions of the Sherman.