Qualitative 3d model of a Lipton Cup
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2016
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Units used: millimeters. 1unit = 1milimeters
- Model is centered at 0,0,0
- All object are named
- All materials are named
- No unnecessary objects
- This model (with tea) contains 1,456 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF
- This model (with tea) contains 11,552 polygons, and 5,801 Vertices with TurboSmooth ON. Iterations - 1
- In original 3ds Max file, the Turbosmooth stack modifier isnt closed.
- Additionally the model is presented in formats OBJ and FBX.
- Turbosmooth modifier on FBX format can be adjusted.
- Main objects - 5596 x 2677 JPG (temporary mask)
* In this model, to insert the logo used by material Vray Blend.
- Additionally the *max archive contains two versions of the model, with tea and no tea. For each variant are present material files (*mat)
- Additionally attached file *mat
- Also attached structure of material from Slate Material Editor (screenshots)