|Softimage 5.11||Default Scanline|
|Lightwave 8.5||Default Scanline|
|Maya 7||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 8||Default Scanline|
|Cinema 4D R10||Default Scanline|
|Autodesk FBX 2006.11|
1. Animated contraction & relaxation phases that make a complete pump cycle.*
2. All 4 valves ( Aortic Valve, Pulmonary Valve, Mitral Valve & Tricuspid Valve ) accurately depicted and animated.*
3. Right & Left Atrium, Right & Left Ventricle accurately depicted & color coded to show oxygenated & on-oxygenated blood.
4. Arteries and Veins correctly marked in Red and Blue respectively.
5. Animated arrows included to show direction of blood flow in each pump phase.
6. All morph targets provided for Heart & Valves animation.
7. Optimized subdivision cage gives smooth edges even in high definition. Just step up the subdivision levels.
8. Clean mesh topology. Only 3 & 4 point polygons used.
* C4D version is not animated, but all morph targets are provided for easy setup using morpher.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and render!
This is NOT just a direct conversion.
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.