== Specifications ==
- High detailed round hollow aluminum decorative table in middle east style 'Arabesque'.
- Most parts have subdivision mod. (TurboSmooth) with iterations=2;
- Scene contains: 28 Objects 'main model', 5 Camera, 3 Lights
- Verts and poly count without subdivision (note that subdivision is not needed here due to the nature of model shape).
- Table : (5 main objects)
- [Total] Verts(9490) - Polygons(10204)
- Table_Upper: Verts(192) - Polygons(192)
- Table_Lower: Verts(168) - Polygons(156)
- Table_Arabesque: Verts(6368) - Polygons(7216)
- Table_Top: Verts(114) - Polygons(112)
- Table_Holder (x8) 'Group':
- Table_Holder: Verts(218) - Polygons(216)
- Table_Holder_Bolt: Verts(25) - Polygons(20)
- Table_Holder_Sticker: Verts(88) - Polygons(80)
- Standard materials only
- Textures used:
- Galvanized_Steel.jpg: Dimensions (1024 x 1024) - Repeatable
== General Characteristics ==
- The preview rendered with Mental Ray Renderer (no 3rd party renderer or plug-ins)
- Clean edge loops, quads only
- Real world scale (170 x 170 x 75 Centimeters) 'A little shorter thatn original model'
- Positioned and scaled to origin (0,0,0)
- Model is multiparts and grouped with name [Table].
- All cameras used for previews included in the scene.
== Types Included ==
- .max (version 2011)
- .3ds (reposition parts maybe needed! due to 3DS format cons)
== Animations ==
- No animation
== Additional Render Elements ==
- 5 Target Cameras Included
- Lights Included (1 x Spot, 2 x Omni).
== History ==
- Model created as a part of middle east 'Arab' themed interactive environment
- More models with the same theme and style will be created one after the other to complete the collection
- There will be 2 more models related to this one (Oval and Square Metal Arabesque Table) later.
- Model create using 3ds Max 2014 (publish version is 3ds Max 2011)