This is a Model of Hindustan Ambassador Classic (Built by Hindustan Motors in India). It was in production from 1958 to 2014 and is based on the Morris Oxford III model. Despite its British origins, the Ambassador is considered as a definitive Indian car and is fondly called 'The king of Indian roads'. This model of the Ambassador is originally created in Autodesk Maya 2014.
- This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in a film production.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization.
- All images were rendered with Autodesk Maya 2014 in mental ray, Physical Sun and Sky light .
- No modifications were made to the rendered preview images all preview images are the rendered output from Autodesk Maya 2014. One preview image with a background was added in Photoshop, and this background doesn't come with the model.
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- Model is placed at origin.
- Model has materials and shaders applied.
- Units used: Centimeters.
- No cleaning up necessary, all objects are properly and uniquely named.
- Scene objects are organized by groups.
- Car interiors are also modeled.
- This file has a mental ray Physical Sun and Sky light.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Materials are native Autodesk Maya 2014 Materials.
- This model contains quads, tris and ngons.
- This model contains Standard materials and mental ray materials.
- This file has Physical Sun and Sky light included in the model. You could at any given point of time remove this light by going to: render settings -> Indirect Lighting -> Physical Sun and Sky.
- This model comes in two other formats FBX 2011 and OBJ. these formats comes with standard default Materials and no separate lights.