This model comes in Two correctly scaled versions:-
Including interior and modeled tire treads, consisting of 114,114 polygons suitable for very close up shots.
Including interior and bump maps applied to tires consisting of 51,917 polygons suitable for close up shots, body still showing high detail.
High resolution and realistic, fully detailed and textured Aston Martin DBS available in High and medium detail.
Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures.
Originally modeled in Lightwave 3d. Final images rendered with Lightwave.
This model has been created to real world scale giving very accurate detail and dimensions.
Extreme care has been taken to keep polygon count to a minimum to ease render times. Lightwave version comes in separate layers with all pivot points set:- Main body, Front Wheels, Rear wheels & Interior and object parented to null object.
* High quality polygonal model.
* Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in Lightwave 3d the Subpatch Level function can be used to increase/decrease mesh resolution if necessary).
* All colors can be easily modified.
* No special plugins needed to open scene.
* Created with Lightwave 3d
* OBJ (Multi Format)
* Rendered in Lightwave 11.6 but will load into older versions.
* Scene file is included to give you exact representation as in picture 2
* Lightwave scene file is included as is supporting objects.
* Unit system is set to metric.
* All textures and materials are included and assigned to their relevant objects
* 10 textures are included in JPEG (.jpg) with a resolutions ranging from 4000 x 4000 to 125 x 500 used for main body detail, interior and tires.
* Previews rendered in Lightwave 3d
* 2 textures at 4000 x 4000 (Object UV)
* 2 textures at 2048 x 2048 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 1000 x 273 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 960 x 566 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 860 x 849 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 792 x 791 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 140 x 230 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 125 x 500 (Reflection Object UV)
* 114,114 faces and 122,150 vertices
* Quads: 109,460
* Triangles: 4,654
* Points: 122,150
* 51,917 faces and 55,626 vertices
* Quads: 49,119
* Triangles: 2,798
* Points: 55,626
Interested in other models, just click on my user name to see complete selection.