Realistic, detailed and anatomically accurate textured fetus and embryo development models including:
- 6 Weeks Embryo.
- 9 Weeks Embryo.
- 12 Weeks Fetus.
- 18 Weeks Fetus.
- 31 Weeks Fetus.
- 41 Weeks Fetus.
- These models were created with the subdivision surfaces technique. The base control mesh (zero subdivision level) is included in all file formats so that you can subdivide the geometry. By subdividing the objects you can control the amount of detail, making the model work very well with extreme close-ups.
- The sample images and thumbnails have been rendered with 3ds max and VRay materials. The reflection shaders may need little adjustment in others formats. The lighting setup is not included in this product.
- All materials and textures have been carefully and properly named for easy customization. The high resolution texture maps are included and packed as a single separate file.
Available file formats:
- 3ds max 9 and above (.max)
- Cinema 4D 10 and above (.c4d)
- Maya 7 and above (.mb)
- Softimage XSI 5 and above (.xsi)
- Lightwave 10 and above (.lws)
- Luxology Modo (.lxo)
- Blender (.blend)
- Wavefront OBJ (.obj and .mtl)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- Collada DAE (.dae)
- 3DS (.3ds)
- Direct X (.x)
- DXF (.dxf)
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need a similar 3d model or modification, in case you have a problem with the any file format or should you need a format not listed above.
embryo fetus newborn baby child pregnancy pregnant foetus human infant birth womb anatomy