This is a very detailed 3d model of a 1963 Ferrari Colombo V12 engine (330 series) with gearbox included. It is similar to the engines used by the 250 GTOs, but bigger. It is a 4 litre (3967 cc) engine, with a bore of 77 mm and a stroke of 71.8, unitary displacement of 330 and a maximum power of 390 bhp at 7500 rpm.
It was used for the Ferrari America series, the 330 LMB series as well as the 330 GTO models.
- cylinder heads
- cylinder block
- engine block
- cam covers
- fram oil filter
- fan assembly long
- oil sump
- exhaust manifold
- gear stick
- Polygonal model (quads only) originally created in 3ds Max.
- Default, V-Ray and mental ray materials included. Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units, and is placed very near / above the ground.
- Everything about the engine is done in very high detail and extremely close to the real engine (even small bolts are modeled).
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces. No errors whatsoever.
- There are 22 materials used in the scene.
- Four textures (PNG format) with resolutions from 250x250 to 1024x1024 used for bolts, oil filter, some plates and distributors normal bumps.
- Textures, objects and materials are intelligently named and are very good for very high-definition renders if needed, contains all stickers and all sticker textures are original stickers from that era. No default names for objects or materials used.
Renders were done in 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.4
Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images.
The rendering scenes are not included.