|Cinema 4D R10||Default Scanline|
|Lightwave 8.5||Default Scanline|
|Softimage 5.11||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 8||Default Scanline|
|Maya 7||Default Scanline|
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
1. Cross-section shows the anatomy of the kidney accurately & clearly.
2. Uncut kidney is also included for dissolving effects.
3. Optimized subdivision cage gives smooth edges even in high definition. Just step up the subdivision levels.
4. High resolution 4096 x 4096 pixel texture image for the kidney cross-section for extreme closeup. Heart is textured and bump mapped with 2048 x 2048 image. Materials are applied to all objects. All texture maps are hand painted to ensure originality.
5. Arteries and Veins correctly marked in Red and Blue respectively.
6. Heart is animated using morph targets set up appropriately in the respective 3D applications.*
7. A transparent human model is included to give a sense of the organ's location, without cluttering the important details inside.
8. All important organ parts are correctly named & grouped in layers whenevery applicable.
* ( except in C4D where all morph targets are included )
Depicted Kidney parts:
Kidney, urethra, ureter, renal pelvis, papilla, renal capsule, renel calyx, suprarenal gland, renal artery & vein, Inter lobular arteries & viens, adipose tissue, calyx, renal pyramid.
Kidney, urethra, bladder, suprarenal gland.
Cardiovascular / Circulatory System:
Heart, Veins & Arteries to various parts of the body.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and render!
This is NOT just a direct conversion.
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.