This product contains a cartoon character which can be portrayed as an anchor or a presenter or a funny guy.
--- File is created in 3ds Max 2008 ---
|| USAGE ||
• This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains 9 separate objects
• This model contains 9, 478 polygons with turbosmooth set to off.
• This model contains 30, 604 polygons with turbosmooth set to On (set to 1 iterations.)
• This model contains standard materials only.
• 12 morph targets are embedded into the morpher modifier.
(morph targets not included)
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with default scanline renderer.
• No Photoshop or compositing used, product is ready to render out-of-the-box. light setup and cameras are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 4096x4096 JPG (5) - Body and cloth textures (5 different textures)
• 2048x2048 JPG (16) – Collar, tie and hairs
• 1024x1024 JPG (1) – Eye texture
• All textures are created from original photographs or drawings and hand painted.
• High-res textures are included in the RAR file along with the 3ds Max file.
• Editable body and cloth texture files (.psd format) are included as a separate customer download.
|| GENERAL ||
• Scene objects are organized by layers and selection sets.
• No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed to open or render scene.
• The rigging of this file is done using custom rigging with bones and control objects.
• The skinning in this file is done using skin modifier.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• Model represents approximate 25 hours of work.
• PSD file has layers intact so combinations of different clothing can be exported.
• Morph targets can be easily modelled and added to the morpher modifier.
• Objects, materials and textures are named for ease and efficiency.