Detailed 3D model of Cadillac Escalade ESV 2007 with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 7.0
- Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials
- Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. All objects are intelligently named
- All textures and materials are included and assigned.
- Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 with Brazil R/S
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads
- .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format:
• no MeshSmooth: 84,464 faces and 92,224 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats:
• one resolution: 86,357 faces and 92,222 vertices
- .3ds format:
• one resolution: 164,229 faces and 97,334 vertices