The film 'Bullitt' is probably best-remembered for its car chase scene through the streets of San Francisco, regarded as one of the greatest chases ever caught on film. The scene had Bullitt Steve McQueen in a Green 1968 Ford MustangFastback, chasing two hit-men in a 1968 Dodge Charger.
This is a Detailed Model of a Mustang ' Bullitt ' Fastback 1968 with interior in multiple file formats. Incudes low poly engine and undercarriage. Polygon efficient model keeps the scene polygon count low - faster rendering with realistic results !
Notes : No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into your scene and start rendering.
File formats: .max / .3ds / .max Vray / .obj. / .lwo. The Vray version model includes all material setups necessary for Vray renderer.
• High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
• Model resolution optimised for polygon efficiency - faster rendering with realistic results !
• Models are fully textured with all materials applied.
• Interior can be easily separated if necessary
• The Doors, hood and rear door are pivoted so they can be opened & closed
• Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
• No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
• No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering
Models: 5 model packages containing all necessary texture files. The .obj package comes with an additional materials file.