High quality model of a Bruce Springsteen's Fender Esquire electric guitar. Modeled for half-time show major US football championship broadcast worldwide in HD. Lightwave 3D object, setup scene and image files included. Lightwave 3D versions 7.5 - 11 compatible.
|| USAGE ||
* This model was designed for use as a real-time asset for HD television, half-time show for the major US football championship broadcast worldwide. * This model is suitable for use in print, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising. * This model is an accurate representation the guitar using scale of 1 unit = 1 meter.
|| SPECS ||
* This model is one object with 38 surfaces * The guitar has 83221 vertices, 89737 polygons. * The guitar contains 66433 quads, 22959 tris tris, and 345 ngons. * This model contains Standard Lightwave 3D textures with 5 UV maps for wood textures and logos.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with the native Lightwave 3D renderer * Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and cameras are included in the Lightwave scene file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* 7 png images are included in the Lightwave 3D file download. * Guitar wood texture is 2000 x 2079 resolution. * OBJ, 3ds, FBX and Collada textures are baked at 8192 x 8192 resolution. These include color, spec, gloss, reflection and ambient occlusion maps. Some adjustments may be needed to utilize the texture images in other formats.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Meters. Guitar is .930 m tall, .320 m wide and .056 m deep. * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* OBJ, 3ds, FBX and Collada files include all textures baked to atlas uv map. * OBJ, 3ds, FBX and Collada textures are baked at 8192 x 8192 resolution. These include color, spec, gloss, reflection and ambient occlusion maps. Some adjustments may be needed to utilize the texture images in other formats.
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.
Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The brand 'fender' has been associated with this product. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.