*** Now $999 for a limited time ***
Realistic, fully detailed Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow Helicopter model including:
- Fully detailed interior, cockpit, avionics and instrumentation panels.
- Fuselage including access hatches and armor panel.
- Main rotor assembly and blades, fire control radar, radar frequency interferometer.
- Tail rotor assembly, linkages and blades.
- Frontal sensor array including PNVS for night vision and TADS.
- Landing gear, main and tail, including wheels.
- M230 30mm chain gun and mount.
- Hellfire missiles and mount.
- Hydra 70 rocket launchers.
- Navigation and formation lights, countermeasures, steps, antennas, hand holds, rivets, bolts...
- Photorealistic high resolution textures (8192x8192).
The model has been originally created in 3ds max 9. The 3ds max format includes both VRay and Scanline default renderer versions. The final images of the thumbnails have been created with the model, materials and shaders from the VRay version (lighting setup not included).
Other formats include base shaders, the metallic shaders may need some little adjustment in the reflections.
The base control mesh has been included in every format without being colapsed so you can subdivide the geometry as much as you need in your own 3D software. The accurate details of the model work perfectly for extreme close-ups.
- 3ds max 9 and above (.max)
- Cinema 4D 10 and above (.c4d)
- Maya 7 and above (.mb)
- Softimage XSI 2011 and above (.xsi)
- Lightwave 10 and above (.lws)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- Collada DAE (.dae)
- Blender (.blend)
- Luxology Modo (.lxo)
- Wavefront OBJ (.obj and .mtl)
- 3DS (.3ds)
- Direct X (.x)
- DXF (.dxf)
The model has been converted to other formats using exporters and convertion tools and carefully checked in every software. If you have any problem with the format you need to use, don't hesitate to contact with me for assistance.
apache longbow helicopter ah-64d ah-64 ah64d ah64d ah 64 64D boeing chopper attack militar military aircraft cockpit avionics hydra missile hellfire rocket marine us usa army gulf war iraq afganistan machine gun combat weapon vehicle