This is a model of a Biological Microscope.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 34 separate objects
* This model contains 13 805 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF
* This model contains 81 735 polygons with TurboSmooth ON ( 2 iterations.)
* This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download)
* This model contains 93% 4 sided polygons, 7% triangles, and no Ngons.
Space Warps: 0
1140 x 1032 x1 (bump map)
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale
* Units used: Meters Object is 0,42 m migh.
* Scene objects are organized by layers and groups
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* .3ds file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images.
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)'
* modeling based on photos available on Google and manufacturer blueprints (low resolution) .