High detailed 3D model of 2015 BMW i8 with low detailed interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and lights. Total number of objects is 9. All objects are intelligently named - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 5 textures, which vary in resolution from 416x94px to 4096x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Softimage, Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 74,596 faces and 81,229 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 297,389 faces and 311,507 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,189,556 faces and 1,217,649 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 74,596 faces and 81,229 vertices • medium: 297,389 faces and 311,507 vertices • high: 990,815 faces and 1,014,927 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 148,197 faces and 127,711 vertices • medium: 594,778 faces and 400,029 vertices • high: 1,981,630 faces and 1,194,447 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.