Some military elements made with 3DsMax 2011 for a game mod.
Does NOT need additional plug-ins. Used only 3DsMax 2011 with default ScanLine Renderer.
Zip folder includes .max file and the required textures.
Also includes 3DS and OBJ formats
- Low resolution, polygons and triangles mesh.
- Polygon Count:
- Hesco : Polys: 180
- Concrete Wall : Polys: 136
- Caltrop Tanktrap : Polys: 588
- 512x512 Texture Maps. (1024x1024 for CaltropTanktrap)
- Diffuse and Specular map for all. Normal map for Hesco and Concrete Wall. Displacement map for Concrete Wall.
- Rendered with Default Scanline.
- Real World Scale.
- '.max' as native format.
- '.obj' and '.3ds' as available formats. Saved UVs.
- 1 File; The 4 models are in it. Centered and named correctly.
Hesco consist of 2 meshes, one as END and another as MIDDLE. With that you can create walls as long as you want with a more realistic look.