Realistic 3D model of the Microsoft Surface.
Available in the following file formats:
- 3ds Max with mental ray materials (.max)
- 3ds Max with V-Ray materials (.max)
- 3ds Max with Scanline materials (.max)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- FBX (.fbx)
- Blender (.blend)
- Rhino (.3dm)
- ZBrush (.ZLT)
- VRML (.wrl)
- OBJ (.obj) optimized for:
- Cinema 4D
- Softimage XSI
Quads: 43196 (100%)
Tris: 0 (0%)
Ngons: 0 (0%)
- The model does not have any Ngons or Tris, only Quads.
- Real-world scale.
- Model centered at origin.
- All the parts of the model are organized by name for an easy identification.
- All the materials are named.
- The materials are available in the Max file format with V-Ray, mental ray and Standard (Scanline) materials. All other file formats are mesh only and will require material reapplication.
- High quality textures, 4096 x 4096 pixels, perfect for extreme close-ups and high resolution renders.
- The preview images were rendered on 3ds Max with mental ray.
== BONUS ===========================================================================
If you purchase this product you will receive some pretty cool bonus content, which includes:
- Touch Cover with 5 different colors (3ds Max only).
- 20 different screen textures.
- Fully editable home screen. All the elements are separated by layers for full customization. 1366 x 768 pixels (Photoshop)
- 25 light setups ready to render. The same used to create the presentation images for this model (3ds Max only).
- 20 pre-rendered images (1200x1200) plus the render images sequence of the model animation that you can see in the previews (1200x1200).
- All the composing files used to make the presentation images, both for the stills (Photoshop) and animation (After Effects)
== UPDATES =========================================================================
Update 2 - (05 Jul 2012):
- Added the Touch Cover.
- Added 5 new light setups.
- Added 4 new pre-rendered images with the composing files in Photoshop
Update 1 - (30 Jun 2012):
- Added 20 new screen textures.
- Added the PSD file for editing the home screen image in Photoshop.