Based on Victorinox's Swiss Army Knife.
Originally modeled in Maya 2009.
* Totally polygonal modeling (all faces have 4 or 3 sides)
* You have to increase subdivision level such as 3 or more if you need.
Objects' Shape Nodes > Attribute Manager > Smooth Mesh > Subdivision Levels or Select objects and add Mesh > Smooth (from Polygons Menu)
* Scene does not include any light and render setup but very basic materials (shadings) are ready to use in maya files.
* Important parts of the model have Unwarp UVs (such as Saw Top and Body Top/Bottom objects but other parts unwraped by Automatic Mapping (for more accurate procedural shading)
* Swiss Army Knife's logo doesn't need to add division or smooth.
* Rar file includes model and only one Bump Map texture (for Saw object).
* Fbx and Obj files need some adjustments (at pivot points and/or groups etc. )
* Max, 3DS, Fbx and Obj files do not include any shading, lighting and rendering setup.