Accurate and Realistic Roland PM-10 Drum Amplifier 3D Model.
Modelled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray 2.4.
Includes camera and lights ready to render as seen in the product previews.
Also includes 3ds Max 2011 and 2012 formats for backwards compatibility.
- High polygon, accurate geometry.
- Hard surface modeling techniques used with good edge loops and holding edges.
- All objects are Turbosmooth ready, unsmoothed and smoothed models are included
- No overlapping faces, overlapping vertices or Ngons.
- Grouped for easy selection and placement.
- Objects named intelligently.
- Textured objects are unwrapped with no overlapping UVs.
- 4k texture resolution suitable for close-up renders. Textures provided in
attached textures.zip file.
- Power cable uses spline line with bezier verts for easy manipulation and is UV
- Amplifier cover is entirely modelled, no texture tricks here!
- Control cover and backplate texture included as 4k PSD with preserved layers for
- Model contains no ngons and is almost entirely comprised of quads.
- Model sits flush with the ground plane.
- Includes V-Ray materials and comes ready to render in 3ds Max V-Ray as seen in
- 72 Objects (includes individual screws)
- 84,331 Poly Count
- 166,263 Triangle Count
- 178,763 Edges
- 89,912 Verts
- 2 Diffuse Textures, 1 Normal Map, 1 Specular Map (4096 x 4096 PSD and PNG
- Chrome (Clean)
- Rubber (Clean)
- Red LED
- Amplifier Siding
- Plastic (Dark Shiny)
- Aluminium (Matted Black)
- Aluminium (Black)
- Aluminium (Matted Dark Blue)
- Aluminium (Matted White)