- highly detailed indoor climbing arena including construction structure, climbing walls with holds, mattresses and several other pieces of equipment.
- most elements are grouped and clearly named.
- file created in 3ds max 2013 with Vray 2.30.01, saved back as 2010 version
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- 3d people
- multiple colours of the climbing holds had to be replaced with a single material due to possible compatibility issues (you can manually paint the holds or use KY_color_variator which is a commercial plugin).
- OBJ and FBX are saved as 2010 versions and have several limitations (as they are not compatible with VRay, some elements might be missing - cameras, materials, although FBX version seems to look quite nice)
TEXTURES AND MATERIALS:
- all checked and working. there is one substance material included, which is also part of a standard 3ds max installation
- there are 8 different types of climbing holds
- if you want to isolate them for editing (as they are instanced) you can find a complete set lying on the boulder wall next to the speaker