|3ds Max v6||mental ray|
|AutoCAD drawing 2004|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
|Geometry:||Polygonal Ngons used|
- Natively modeled in 3dsmax v6.
- Standard materials.
- Comes with M2 machine gun.
- Modeled interiors.
- Fully textured.
- Movable parts have correct pivot points.
- Major assemblies are grouped.
- Model uses 255,011 triangles. Polygon count without the interiors is: 99,427 poly or 21,4049 tris.
- All renders are made using 3DSMax built-in Mental Ray render engine.
- PSD files for the hull is included, to make it posible to alter the vehicles markings without affecting the vehicle's weathering.
- Model uses texture map, bump map, opacity map, specular map, and glossiness map.
The M-113A3 personnel carrier is a lightly armored, full-tracked combat vehicle that provides protected transportation for troops or cargo in combat. The vehicle can carry up to 12 combat-equipped troops or a payload of two tons.
Although the earlier M113/A1/A2 carriers are less mobile than the M2/M3 Bradley, the M113A3 in some ways has superior mobility over both the heavier Stryker and Bradley in that it has a lower ground pressure and can swim. The M113 carriers also consume significantly less fuel than the Bradley.
The M-113 entered production in 1959 and ended production in 1992. More than 80,000 M-113 vehicles have been produced in 40 different variants and in use by more than 50 countries. In 1987, the M113A3 is a product of improved version of the M113A2. The upgrade enhances engine power and crew survivability. It is air transportable and can be dropped by parachute to troops in the field. M113 is propelled and steered on land and in water by tracks.