• Light fixture is low poly and ready for use in games or real time renders.
• Modeled in 3ds Max 2013
• Normal map was baked from a high poly model
• Renders are taken from the viewport using a Direct X shader
Because game engines have varying support for transparency, this product comes in two versions: one with a glass cover and one without. The 3ds Max renders show the version without the glass cover. The UDK render shows the product with the glass cover.
Low Poly Model (2 Objects)
|| Geometry ||
• 1262 Tris
• 640 Polys
• 669 Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Approximate dimensions: W:7'' x L:5'' x H:14''
• Model centered at the origin
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in the UDK
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• 3ds Max 2010 version also available
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
|| Textures ||
• 512x512 diffuse, specular, (optional) emissive, (optional) opacity and normal textures
• Textures in .tga and .png formats
• Photoshop CS6 source files with named groups and layers available upon purchase.
• Model texture paths are stripped