High quality accurate 3D model of Volkswagen Golf II.
It is the German best seller from 1983 and remained in production until late 1991.
6.3 million units were produced.
The car is still widely spread in some countries.
Built to real-world scale.
Optimized for v-ray, standard materials version also included.
The main parts are with Symmetry and MeshSmooth modifiers for easier editing in max.
This also gives you the freedom to increase or decrease the density of the mesh making it low or high poly depending on your project needs.
Polycount using MeshSmooth with 2 iterations:
- All light sources /headlights and tail lights/ are properly named and instanced for easy adjusting /they are v-ray lights and not included in the exported and the standard materials versions/.
- Modeled tires.
- The interior is also modeled and in separate group for easy removing.
- All textures and materials are included.
- Drag and drop ready /background objects, sun and cameras are not included in the file/.
- All objects are properly named, instanced and grouped.
Preview images rendered with v-ray in max 2009.
The _max archive contains separate v-ray and standard materials scenes.
3DS, FBX and OBJ versions available.
Three type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya and XSI.