|3ds Max 8|
|Cinema 4D 10|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
May 4, 2012
|Don''t like this myself, had some problems with textures but mainly just not a good model - but then I''ve decided full model sets don''t work well|
Feb 10, 2016
|Worked very well under Cinema 4D. Unfortunately not absolutely modular so not everything is changeable.|
Originally modelled in 3ds max 8. The 3ds max zip file contains Vray and standard materials scenes.
Final images rendered with Vray. The above renderings were never photo-edited.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- 3ds Max 8 (Contains vray and standard materials scenes)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- Maya 7
- Lightwave 6
- Cinema 4D R10
- Softimage XSI 3
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
- Light and camera setup not included.
- HDR image for studio lighting and reflections not included.
Also you can check out other models of this series, jast press on my user name on top page to see full gallery.
If you like the product, please leave me positive feedback.