FIAT 500 (1970) - REALISTIC 3D MODEL
• Detailed and Realistic 3D Model of FIAT 500.
• The Car is XPRESSO-RIGGED: Wheels are controlled by Expressions, so if you move the car along the Z-Axis, the wheels rotate automatically in the relative direction.
• XPRESSO also controls (through Sliders) the Steering and the opening of doors and hoods.
• The interior of the car is very basic (Tachymeter, Ashtray, Steering Wheel, Seats).
• The 6 Textures (such as tachymeter; taillights, leather seats…) vary in resolution going from 275 x 183px to 1600 x 1078px.
• The Color of the Car Paint can be changed and applied very easily (you also find a special Lack-Color collection in the materials).
• This 3D-Model is not intended for subdivision.
Easy to use; very clean hierarchy in the Object Manager.
File: native Cinema 4D (R13).