Female Foot model
Slightly tan, creole skin, manicured nails.
- 100% quad
- Optimized for animation
- C4D, XSI, Max, Maya, Zbrush scenes and FBX format
- OBJ format with JPG textures
- Fast render setups using Mental Ray
- Low-poly model and high poly sculpt
- Textures: 2048x2048 color/diffuse, specular and normal maps.
- - - - - - -
- Cinema 4D 11.5 or higher, Advanced Render: Press SHIFT+R Render to picture viewer.
- Softimage XSI 5.0 or higher version, Mental Ray render: XSI-specific seamless normal map included. Press Render Region Tool button, draw a region around the hand.
- 3DSMAX 2009 or higher Mental Ray: Please answer YES at file open.
Otherwise in Customize ---> Preferences ---> Gamma and LUT either disable gamma correction entirely and render, or check 'Enable Gamma/LUT Correction then set Gamma to 2.2, set Input Gamma to 1.0 and set Output Gamma to 2.2 and then render.
- 3DSMAX 2009 Mental Ray scene with skin shader. See pictures: WYSWYG
What You See What You Get.
- Maya 2009 Mental Ray render: Maya-specific seamless normal map included.
- Zbrush 4R6 Project:
High-resolution geometry and matching lowpoly model for baking all kinds of maps.
Ideal for further detailing. Using this Subtool you can generate Vector Displacement Maps, Displacement Maps, Normal Maps, Cavity Maps and Ambient Occlusion maps.