NOTE: This version does not include an engine, boot or detailed chassis. The other version (click on my username) has everything included.
This is a very detailed 3d model of the 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO serial number 5111GT.
It became the most expensive car in the world in 2013 when it sold for 52 million dollars.
Ferrari originally sold chassis 5111GT to Jean Guichet of Marsaille, France, in 1963, and Guichet first raced it to a win at the 1963 Tour de France. A class win at the 1963 Coupes du Salon in Monthlery quickly followed, as did other victories and podium finishes at various European events.
The car was the last 250 GTO Serie I chassis built, and it is believed to be the fastest of them. It was fitted with a 250 Colombo engine producing 300bhp.
The car is equipped with Borrani rims, Dunlop CR65 tires, Marchal headlights and other original parts.
- Polygonal model (quads and tris) originally created in 3ds Max.
- Default, V-Ray and mental ray materials included. Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units (cm), and is placed very near / above the ground.
- Proper quad modeling which allows any level of resolution and close ups, this model is more than 99.7% quad. No ngons used.
- All main objects (doors, interior, wheels etc) are grouped for proper positioning in the scene. 36 objects in the scene.
- Everything included in this version is done in very high detail and extremely close to the real car (even small bolts are modeled).
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces. No errors whatsoever.
- There are 15 multi-materials used in the scene, with submaterials. Textures are instanced, materials are instanced in different multi-materials.
- 39 textures (all PNG format) with resolutions from 256x256 to 16384x16384 used for bodypaint and decals (separate textures and blend material, so easy to hide decals from within 3ds Max), gauges, emblems, bolts etc.
- Textures, objects and materials are intelligently named and are very good for very high-definition renders if needed, contains all stickers that are original stickers from the car, redrawn in Photoshop in higher resolution. No default names for objects or materials used.
- Additional zip with psd files for the bodypaint color, body decals etc are included (check psd named file after buying)
Renders were done in 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.4
Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images.
The rendering scenes are not included.