|Maya 6.01 +up|
|Cinema 4D 8.5 +up|
- Scientifically accurate schematic DNA models.
- Two models with two different color themes for the base pairs.
- DNA models can be duplicated and duplicates repositioned to create longer DNA.
DNA model 1
DNA model 2
The two helixes and the individual bases are all separate meshes which allows for simple material changes.
Note: Materials are included for the Maya, Obj, C4D versions.
1. Correct helix direction, i.e. right handed.
2. The major and minor grooves of DNA are represented.
3. Correct number of bases per turn of helix.
4. Correct base pairing; guanine with cytosine, adenine with thymine.