Product file formats:
- Unreal Engine 4.12 (.UPROJECT)
- Contains also Demonstration map and Overview map of actual product.
- Unity3D Engine 5.3.6 (.UNITYPACKAGE)
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2017 (.MAX)
- Vray texture pack provided.
- It also includes 2016/2015/2014 Max files.
- Autodesk FBX 2013 (.FBX)
- Wavefront (.OBJ) Save Meshes as Groups
Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
PBR Texture: Metal/Rough workflow
Texture Resolution: One texture set for entire model with 2048 x 2048 (.PNG)(.TGA) resolution.
Additional texture pack are provided for different platforms such as:
- Unity3D Metallic pack and Specular pack (The Specular pack is conversion from Metal/Rough workflow.)
- Vray Render: Diffuse, Glossiness, Reflection, NormalDX, IOR
- Arnold Render: Diffuse, Roughness, Specular, NormalOGL, F0
- PBR Metal/Rough as a separate texture pack which includes: Base Color, Roughness, Metallic, NormalDX, Ambient Occlusion.
- Additional maps described below can be used for further customization and for different types of special effects.
- Ambient Occlusion, Curvature, ID mask, NormalDX which is baked from HP sculpted mesh without grunge effect, Position and World Space Normals.
Triangles Count: 1950
Vertices Count: 1076 (1409 vertices in Unreal Engine)
Number of Meshes for Unreal Engine4: 3 Main mesh and split version of it for the lid and chest.
Number of Materials for Unreal Engine4: One Master material and 4 instances.
Materials derived from a Master Material with instances as variation.
Number of Textures for Unreal Engine4: 3 Base Color, Normal, Multi Function which incorporates three RGB channels Ambient Occlusion, Roughness, Metallic.
Collision for Unreal: Yes, custom collision
Lightmap for Unreal: Yes/Second UV map created
Smoothing Groups: Yes/1
Intended Platform: Unreal Engine and Unity3D
Platforms Tested: Unreal Engine 4 and Unity3D Engine 5