High detailed 3d model of 2007 Chevrolet Colorado (Crew Cab) with interior.
- Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - All textures and materials are included and assigned - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 with Brazil R/S using MeshSmooth iteration level 1 for all objects
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 46,407 faces and 51,605 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 182,179 faces and 193,612 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 650,239 faces and 670,572 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 46,991 faces and 51,605 vertices • medium: 182,255 faces and 193,604 vertices • high: 650,315 faces and 670,564 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 91,453 faces and 51,302 vertices • medium: 364,481 faces and 194,562 vertices • high: 1,300,601 faces and 680,208 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.