This chair was modeled to use it on a 3d scene, I made for a bistro interior presentation (2014 July).
It's a simple leather upholstered chair with wooden legs. It's not highly detailed, but is subdividable, and you can adjust it to your needs.
Few technical words:
01. The model was made using 3ds max 9, but the renderings where made in 3ds max 2012 and V-Ray
02. Model is scaled to real world.
03. This is very important! There is no scene included, just the object only.
04. Materials are named logically.
05. Objects in the files are named logically.
06. Textures are named logically.
07. Textures size are 1200 X 1200 pixel / 150 dpi.
08. 3ds Max files are with smooth (subdivision) level 2.
09. The model has Quads and Tris and Ngons, on smooth level 1&2 has Quads only.
Polygons and Vertexes:
~ Smooth Level 0: Polys: 1558 (98 Tris, 22 Ngons), Verts: 1560
~ Smooth Level 1: Polys: 6156, Verts: 6220
~ Smooth Level 2: Polys: 25296, Verts: 25718