Very precise, detailed 3D model of a car wiper. Modeled in 3ds max 2009, polygonal type modeling used. Model is originally low poly with MeshSmooth modifier applied on top, so you can easily reduce the number of polygons. All materials used on the model are Vray materials, so the Vray plug-in is recommended but not necessary, model can still work. Every part on the model is movable with correct pivot position for easier rotating, and the whole model is grouped for easier manipulation. Maps are UV unwrapped with overlapping UV's because the model doesn't have any textures applied just materials. It is perfectly renderable from any angle, far or close up and wont show any deformation/irregularity.
Render setup with model is included and is ready to produce renders like the ones presented here right away!
Number of polygons for LowPoly and LowPoly with MeshSmooth modifier (aka HighPoly) is listed below:
- LowPoly - - Polys: 6381 - Verts: 6314
- HighPoly - - Polys: 101 384 - Verts: 101 451
Exchange formats, such as .3DS and .OBJ are included, both low and HighPoly. Below is the list of 3D applications used for import-testing as well as the information on whether they support certain formats or don't.
- LowPoly_3DS - Blender - Imports, no errors Lightwave - Imports, no errors Sketchup - Imports, no errors Cinema 4D - Imports, no errors Maya, Softimage XSI, Houdini - NOT Supported
- HighPoly_3DS - Cannot be exported from 3ds max due to large number of polygons.
- LowPoly_OBJ - Maya - Imports, no errors Cinema 4D - Imports, no errors Softimage XSI - Imports, no errors Houdini - Imports, no errors Lightwave - Imports, no errors Blender - Imports, no errors Sketchup - Does not support .OBJ by default.
- HighPoly_OBJ - Maya - Imports, no errors Cinema 4D - Imports, no errors Softimage XSI - Imports, no errors Houdini - Imports, no errors Lightwave - Imports, no errors Blender - Imports, no errors Sketchup - Does not support .OBJ by default.
Versions of applications used for testing: Maya 2012 x64 Cinema 4D R13.016 Softimage XSI 10.0.422.0 x64 Houdini 11.0.469 Lightwave 11.0.1 Blender 2.64.0 Google Sketchup 8.0.15158
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.