3D cartoon low poly model of a child boy rigged and ready for animation. The model was created in C4d and zbrush 4R6 and rendered with mental ray.
- low polygonal and symmetrical topology
- rigged using bones and skin
- poses included at key 10 and 20 (initial pose at key 0)
- the clothes are their own separate objects and they can be edited or interchangeable
- 2 C4d files (C4d r16 and 3ds max 2013)
- additional formats: fbx,C4d, 3ds, obj and ztl
- 21 texture maps
- boy's body
POLYCOUNT (9321 polys, 10435 verts)
Body (2914 polys, 2918 verts)
Hair (1703 polys, 1706 verts)
Outfit & shoes (3142 polys, 3409 verts)
Body: diffuse, bump, specular, normal and displacement (4096x4096)
Outfit: diffuse, normal, displacement and bump (4096x4096)
Shoes: diffuse, bump, specular, normal and displacement (4096x4096)
Hair: diffuse, bump, specular and opacity (2048x2048)
Eyes: diffuse (1024x1024)
Eyelashes: opacity (1024x1024)
The model was only tested in C4d and the results may not look the same depending on the program used.
Don't forget to check out other models also by clicking on my name. Thanks.