This is a 3d model of a Belgian Malinois Shepherd dog with a short neatly groomed Fawn coat.
This character is set to real world scale and is 64 cm tall, approximately ~2.09 ft (59cm to top of head and 64cm to tip of ears)
....::: FOLDERS & FORMATS :::....
This product includes,
1. 2 3ds max versions, 1 for V-Ray and the other for Mental Ray
2. 1 Maya version setup for Mental Ray rendering
3. 1 Cinema 4D r16 versions setup for the standard renderer
4. 1 Cinema 4D r11.5 version setup for the standard renderer
5. A zbrush file containing the high resolution model used to develop this product.The zbrush version of this product can be used to bake any additional maps you may want in zbrush or in a 3rd party app like xnormal or crazybump.
6. 1 obj version. higher subdivision levels of this character can be exported from the zbrush version of the product if needed.
7. A texture folder containing all lossless source textures in their highest resolution.
8. Product manual containing
- Render, displacement and HDRI settings for all versions.
- Linear workflow settings where applicable.
....::: GEOMETRY LIST :::....
Body and Head
Left Outer Eye
Right Outer Eye
Front leg nails
Hind leg nails
Genitalia( visibility can be turned off)
....::: TEXTURES :::....
Each texture comes in 8K (8192 x 8192px) resolution. The project folder uses 4K(4096 x 4096px) Normal, Displacement and Bump maps. the 8K versions of those maps can be found in the additional texture folder provided with this product.
Textures can be scaled down in any image editing application to suit your projects needs.
SDBM_diffuse.jpg (8 bit)
SDBM_Specular.jpg (8 bit)
SDBM_Glossiness.jpg (8 bit)
SDBM_Normal.tiff (16 bit)
SDBM_Displacement Map.exr (32 bit)
SDBM_Bump.tiff (8 bit)
SDBM_DiffuseAlpha.tga (8 bit) (diffuse alpha combined)
*Each texture that is provided in jpg format is also provided in a lossless tiff format in a separate textures folder.
....::: MORE INFO :::....
*Each version of the product comes with a ground plane setup to catch shadows.