|3ds Max 7|
This 787-10 model has got an animated anti-tailskid system which comes out, when the gear is down.
Model comes with high resolution photo realistic textures which comes with each format file after purchase. Model has been scaled to real world size.
Model can also be used for MSFS Gmax or other simulator program's.
Animation as being seen in the preview images are only working in both .max and .3ds files. Animations are devided into 5 situations.
- Flight mode, frame 0: clean model, everything retracted.
- Landing mode, frame 0-80: gear, flaps, and slats down.
- Touch down mode, frame 80-81: gear suspension and truck tilt.
- Rollout mode, frame 81-100: reversers and spoilers deployed.
- last frame 90-100: passengers and cargo doors are opening
Please download the images below for better previews!
© 3Dplanemodels - 2008