sraeli Armored D9R Bulldozer - Combat Engineers Battalion - IDF
Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: Model and 15 textures
- All materials and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 443047 Vertices - 434413 - 81 Objects - 15 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The main IDF modification is the installation of an Israeli-made armor kit which provides armor protection to the mechanical systems and to the Operator cabin. The operator and commander are protected inside an armored cabin ('the cockpit'), with bulletproof windows to protect against bombs, machine gun and sniper fire.