The single texture applied used DIFFUSE, BUMP and SHININESS bitmaps. Note that the feet are textured to the body (as they are retracted in flight).
Each morph target has 15942 polygons and 8290 vertices.
Recommended morph sequence for a 45 frame wing beat:
45 -back to the first morph target (BaldEagleMorph01)
and loop if you want. If you want a mesh if the eagle in between any of these, just do a 'snapshot' in max.
Applied maps included:
- BE1HI_T.JPG (1000X1000 diffuse map)
- BE1HI_B.JPG (1000X1000 bump map)
- BE1_S.JPG (512X512 shininess map)
Included maps but not applied:
- BE1LO_T.JPG (512X512 diffuse map)
- BE1LO_B.JPG (512X512 bump map)
I have also made a boned and animated version available as a MAX 3.1 asset on turbosquid as well (search for 'Andy Rak eagle').