This is a model of a Zumwalt-class Destroyer.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 51 separate objects
* This model contains 20 762 polygons with MeshSmooth OFF
* This model contains 83 036 polygons with MeshSmooth 1 iteration ( all objects).
* This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download)
* This model contains 99,9% 4 sided polygons, 0,1% triangles, and no Ngons.
Thumbnails Scene Totals:
Space Warps: 0
1024 x 1024 x1
2048 x 2048 x7
*Texture without site numbers also included.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale
* Units used: Centimeters. Object is 185 m long.
* Scene objects are organized by layers and groups
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* .3ds file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images.
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)'
* modeling based on photos available on Google and manufacturer blueprints .