NOTE: This version does not include an engine, boot or detailed chassis. The other version (click on my username) has everything included.
This is a very detailed 3d model of the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO serial number 3767GT.
3767GT left the factory on July 26th in 1962 and was delivered to David Piper. It was raced by David Piper in 1962 and 1963 and it finished 1st in the 9 hour Kyalami race. In 1963 it was sold to the United States to Ed Cantrell and it kept on racing until the end of 1964. It is now owned by Sir Anthony Bamford.
The car is a 250 GTO Serie I chassis. It is fitted with a 250 Colombo engine producing 300bhp.
The car is equipped with Borrani rims, Avon CR6 ZZ tires, Marchal headlights and other original parts.
- Polygonal model (quads and tris) originally created in 3ds Max.
- Default, V-Ray and mental ray materials included. Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units (cm), and is placed very near / above the ground.
- Proper quad modeling which allows any level of resolution and close ups, this model is more than 99.7% quad. No ngons used.
- All main objects (doors, interior, wheels etc) are grouped for proper positioning in the scene. 39 objects in the scene.
- Everything included in this version is done in very high detail and extremely close to the real car (even small bolts are modeled).
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces. No errors whatsoever.
- There are 14 multi-materials used in the scene, with submaterials. Textures are instanced, materials are instanced in different multi-materials.
- 56 textures (all PNG format) with resolutions from 256x256 to 16384x16384 used for bodypaint and decals (separate textures and blend material, so easy to hide decals from within 3ds Max), gauges, emblems, bolts etc.
- Textures, objects and materials are intelligently named and are very good for very high-definition renders if needed, contains all stickers that are original stickers from the car, redrawn in Photoshop in higher resolution. No default names for objects or materials used.
- Additional zip with psd files for the bodypaint color, body decals etc are included (check psd named file after buying)
Renders were done in 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.4
Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images.
The rendering scenes are not included.