High detailed 3D model of 2014 Subaru Forester with low detailed interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and lights. Total number of objects is 15. All objects are intelligently named - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 7 textures, which vary in resolution from 86x86px to 2048x580px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Maya, LightWave, Cinema4D and Softimage medium and high poly files geometry consist of all quads. - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 99,804 faces and 111,363 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 396,928 faces and 421,600 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,180,946 faces and 1,298,402 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 99,804 faces and 111,363 vertices • medium: 396,928 faces and 421,600 vertices • high: 1,347,868 faces and 1,390,900 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 197,316 faces and 118,286 vertices • medium: 793,856 faces and 437,845 vertices • high: 2,695,436 faces and 1,442,829 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.
Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The brand 'subaru' has been associated with this product. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.