High detailed 3D model of 2012 Factory Five 818 with simple interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 11. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 14 textures, which vary in resolution from 100x100px to 2458x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 200,943 faces and 219,464 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1 (except wheel objects): 282,758 faces and 304,365 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,101,212 faces and 1,142,797 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 200,943 faces and 219,464 vertices • medium: 282,758 faces and 304,365 vertices • high: 1,101,212 faces and 1,142,797 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 400,840 faces and 224,981 vertices • medium: 565,452 faces and 313,960 vertices • high: 2,202,060 faces and 1,171,780 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.
Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The brand 'factory five' has been associated with this product. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.