High detailed 3D model of 2012 Factory Five 818 with simple interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 11. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 14 textures, which vary in resolution from 100x100px to 2458x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 200,943 faces and 219,464 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1 (except wheel objects): 282,758 faces and 304,365 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,101,212 faces and 1,142,797 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 200,943 faces and 219,464 vertices • medium: 282,758 faces and 304,365 vertices • high: 1,101,212 faces and 1,142,797 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 400,840 faces and 224,981 vertices • medium: 565,452 faces and 313,960 vertices • high: 2,202,060 faces and 1,171,780 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.