High detailed 3D model of 2010 Toyota Prius with low detailed interior. (High detailed interior version of 2010 Toyota Prius is available under the following product ID: 554587)
- Originally created with 3ds Max 7.0 - Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, lights and wheels. All objects are intelligently named - Unit system is set to metric. Model is built to real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned. Textures and materials are intelligently named - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 with Brazil R/S
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 42,678 faces and 53,934 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 182,562 faces and 205,397 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 623,040 faces and 663,489 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 42,678 faces and 53,932 vertices • medium: 182,562 faces and 205,395 vertices • high: 623,040 faces and 663,487 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 83,418 faces and 55,387 vertices • medium: 365,124 faces and 208,434 vertices • high: 1,246,080 faces and 674,530 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.