Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
Features in c4d:
- Inside scene: -model (327 objects) -skydom - 34 materials, 5 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE – In lightwave the 5 Bumpmaps (Gun_R, Shirt_LR, Shirt_RR, Turret_R and Wanne_R ) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- Polygones - 638778 Vertices - 474299 - 5 Objects - 33 Materials and 5 Bumpmaps
- Polygones - 873912 Vertices - 915338 - 17 Objects - 33 Materials and 5 Bumpmaps
- Polygones - 621404 Vertices - 456856 - 5 Objects - 33 Materials and 5 Bumpmaps
- Polygones - 621404 Vertices - 457543 - 327 Objects - 34 Materials and 5 Bumpmaps
The Panzerkampfwagen IV (Pz.Kpfw. IV), commonly known as the Panzer IV, was a Medium tank developed in Nazi Germany in tue late 1930s and used extensively during the Second World War.
Its ordnance inventory designation was SD.KFZ 161.
Robust and reliable, it saw service in all combat theaters involving Germany, and has the distinction of being the only German tank to remain in continuous production throughout the war, with over 8,800 produced between 1936 and 1945.