High detailed 3D model of 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA with interior and simple suspension.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 2 is set by default for most of objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 15. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 5 textures, each one has resolution 4096x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Softimage and Lightwave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 98,484 faces and 107,782 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 389,765 faces and 409,349 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,556,513 faces and 1,595,053 vertices
- .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 98,482 faces and 107,780 vertices • medium: 389,765 faces and 409,349 vertices • high: 1,556,513 faces and 1,595,053 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 98,482 faces and 107,780 vertices • medium: 389,765 faces and 409,349 vertices • high: 1,556,513 faces and 1,595,034 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 195,326 faces and 157,425 vertices • medium: 1,091,946 faces and 608,540 vertices • high: 3,113,004 faces and 1,801,225 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.