High detailed 3D model of 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA with interior and simple suspension.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 2 is set by default for most of objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 15. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 5 textures, each one has resolution 4096x4096px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Softimage and Lightwave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 98,484 faces and 107,782 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 389,765 faces and 409,349 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,556,513 faces and 1,595,053 vertices
- .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 98,482 faces and 107,780 vertices • medium: 389,765 faces and 409,349 vertices • high: 1,556,513 faces and 1,595,053 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 98,482 faces and 107,780 vertices • medium: 389,765 faces and 409,349 vertices • high: 1,556,513 faces and 1,595,034 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 195,326 faces and 157,425 vertices • medium: 1,091,946 faces and 608,540 vertices • high: 3,113,004 faces and 1,801,225 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.
Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The brand 'mercedes-benz' has been associated with this product. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.